Posts for Category “Announcement”Back to all Blog
Posted on August 10, 2020 - 9 months ago
Reeve's Virtual Golf Tournament is Now Open!
The Reeve’s Golf Tournament is going virtual! Help raise money for Lamont County libraries! Lamont County public libraries have impacted the lives of many families over the years, and we hope will continue for years to come. Libraries provide the community with access to not only the books on the shelves, but also many print and digital resources and high speed internet access. In many cases, public libraries provide the only internet available for rural students, making libraries a key t...
Posted on January 16, 2017 - over 4 years ago
Notice - Land Use Bylaw Changes
Please be advised that during the Council meeting of December 13, 2016, the Land Use Bylaw 765.07, Section 6.2, Natural Resource Extraction was amended. The change will allow any producer to apply for hauling privileges from any extraction operation (that has a valid development permit and Road Use Agreement in place) to meet project-specific delivery requirements seven days a week between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. These requests will need to be approved by the Planning and Development Departme...
Posted on April 30, 2014 - about 7 years ago
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Greater Edmonton Region Well-Suited to Become Canada’s First Hydrogen Node
- Reeve's Virtual Golf Tournament is Now Open!
- THE ROAD TO CANADA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 GOES THROUGH ALBERTA’S INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND
- ALBERTA PETROCHEMICALS INCENTIVE PROGRAM WILL ENHANCE ABILITY TO ATTRACT LARGE SCALE PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS
- New Task Force To Create Framework To Advance Hydrogen Economy in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity