Posts for July, 2020Back to all Blog
Posted on July 15, 2020 - 11 months ago
THE ROAD TO CANADA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 GOES THROUGH ALBERTA’S INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND
July 15, 2020 – Fort Saskatchewan – Canada’s economic recovery from COVID-19 needs good chemistry. With the country reeling from historic debt levels, including more than $231 billion in pandemic health and safety measures and emergency federal spending, Alberta’s chemistry and value-add manufacturing sectors are critical to ensuring Canada’s future viability. “With more than 95% of the world’s manufactured products relying on chemistry and value-add manufacturing, Alberta’s Industrial Hea...
Posted on July 09, 2020 - 11 months ago
ALBERTA PETROCHEMICALS INCENTIVE PROGRAM WILL ENHANCE ABILITY TO ATTRACT LARGE SCALE PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS
Alberta's Industrial Heartland Association - July 9, 2020 - The Government of Alberta today announced the Alberta Petrochemicals Incentive Program (APIP), designed to attract value-add petrochemical investments and encourage continued growth in the advanced chemical manufacturing sector. “The Alberta Petrochemicals Incentive Program, as announced today, will have a significant impact on enhancing the competitiveness of Alberta when attracting large scale, value-add investments, relative to...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Greater Edmonton Region Well-Suited to Become Canada’s First Hydrogen Node
- Reeve's Virtual Golf Tournament is Now Open!
- THE ROAD TO CANADA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 GOES THROUGH ALBERTA’S INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND
- ALBERTA PETROCHEMICALS INCENTIVE PROGRAM WILL ENHANCE ABILITY TO ATTRACT LARGE SCALE PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS
- New Task Force To Create Framework To Advance Hydrogen Economy in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity