Posted on July 21, 2014 - over 5 years ago
Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of First Phase of Polaris Pipeline Expansion
CALGARY, ALBERTA, JULY 18 2014: Inter Pipeline Ltd. (“Inter Pipeline”) (TSX: IPL) is pleased to announce that a major component of the $1.4 billion Polaris pipeline system expansion has been successfully completed and placed into commercial service. Accordingly, Inter Pipeline has begun generating cash flow under its 20-year diluent transportation agreement with the FCCL Partnership (“FCCL”), a business venture between Cenovus Energy and ConocoPhillips Canada Resources Corp. Diluent shipme...
Posted on April 30, 2014 - over 5 years ago
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity
- Register for the Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Regional Labour Profile Study Released
- Growing Industrial Hemp Presentations Now Online!
- Reeve hopes $8.5B SinoCan refinery to call Lamont County home
- Thank You Golfers and Sponsors!